Mar 5, 2011

My Warmth Family

By NurunNur
In my family, there are eleven members including my father, my mother, six brothers, two sisters and me. I am the second. Some of us have similar looks but not for  the others. The look of my younger sister - Nur Hidayah, my younger brother - Fidaa Uddin, and me are similar to my father’s. Another younger sister - Hanan, and younger brothers- Taufeeq and Abdul Salam - have the similar looks as my grandmother’s. For my elder brother - Aiman - and other younger brother - Mu’min, they have similar looks as my mother’s. And another younger brother -MUjahid, I do not know whom he is similar to. Obviously, everybody in my family are tall and has got straight black hair. For this time, I am going to describe only some of us.

The first person is my beloved father. He is a very good family head. He is in his late fifties. He has a beer belly. He has got a round face, thick eyebrows, small dark eyes, and a flat nose. He’s got fairly dark skin, little hair and a beard. He is a very gallant and hard-working man. He always wears casual clothes. He seems to be one of popular person in and near by my village.

The second person I am going to describe is my mother. She is my idol. She is nice and friendly. She is in her early fifties. She is fairly plump. She has got a round face, thin eyebrows, dark eyes, and a sharp nose. She has got lightly tanned skin. She always wears a long dress and hijab when she goes to anywhere. She is an easygoing person and charming with her intelligence, flexibility, and reliability. Not only me, but also my villagers like her because she always helps them.

Next person is my younger brother, Mu’min. His appearance is similar to my mother. Some people said that if he wears hijab, his look would be as same as my mother. He is good looking and a well-built man. He is sixteen years old. He has got a round face, thick eyebrows, dark eyes and a sharp nose. He has got light-brown skin. He is thrifty, resolute and diligent, but sometimes being a fierce man. Even so, his younger brothers and sisters like and respect him. He is always well-dressed.

The next person whom I am going to describe is another younger brother, Taufeeq. He is fifteen years old. He is the tallest and muscular. He has got an oval face, thin eyebrows, dark eyes, a sharp nose, and charming smile. He has got tanned skin. He is not fierce and well-dressed as Mu’min is. His character is quite different from the others. He is very sensitive that often be chaffed from other brothers and sisters as well as our parents. Though, he is imaginative, shrewd, gifted, and good at memorizing.

The last person is the youngest brother, Fidaa Uddeen. He is called Fidaa or Adik. He is seven years old. His face is round with thick eyebrows, small dark eyes, a flat nose and thin lips. He is friendly and talkative. He can smile and laugh, and make us smile and laugh even in the early morning. He always surprises us with his sagacious questions. Surprisingly, only few minutes he can make his dress completely dirty.

Nevertheless, even our appearances and characters differ from each other; but everyone is important person to fulfill each other in the family. I am very happy and proud being one member of the family which everyone loves and respects each other.

2 comments:

  1. yes, to be happy,everyone have to fulfill each other in family or in any people groups

    ReplyDelete