Mar 5, 2011

>>> Hotel


BY NurunNur
At the moment I arrive at the reception desk of a hotel called “..........” in the middle of Terengganu city tiredly, I only wondered and hoped my room would be comfortable for me to spend my nights. After waiting a few minutes for checking in, I myself carried my luggage to my room. It was on the third floor. The position of each room on the floor was complicated and room numbers were not in respectively order that caused me took few minutes to find my room. I then was just relief when I saw my room number, but my feeling changed to be scared when I noticed my room was placed in the innest of the floor without any light and the next door room locked. Anyway, I decided to open my room dauntingly. The room was not satisfied me one hundred percent. In the room, there were a double bed in different sizes, a cupboard with some hangers, TV, and two chairs between the beds. Next to the beds, it was placed a big glass window with pink curtain. Though the window, I could see a high building. I surveyed all inside the room except the rest room to avoid me felt worse. I sat in the bed and said to myself to accept what it be. Then, I opened the rest room door and satisfied with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment